A sign of things to come.

Sorry to hear that.

Have you listened to his side of the story though?

Blokes get a really rough deal post separation.

Give him a chance.

He's had lots of opportunities over the years: I'm 46!

Have heard his story. He was mean to me Ma & treated her bad: no excuses.

In this case, he didn't get a rough deal, she did. He walked away from the marriage with a new, younger woman, leaving me Mum struggling with 3 young kids on her own. Didn't pay a penny.

Since number 2, he's walked away and he's onto number 3, and she's younger still.

He's intellectual and with my kids, I tried to forgive him when they were young.

But when they got older I thought he'd take an interest and read books to them or play card games or crib.

But who was I trying to kid? He didn't do a great deal of that with me, why should he bother with them?

Sponsored Links
He must have plenty of money.
When a woman gets over 40 thats all they think about.

Most of them I wouldn't take on the end of a graip.

All I meant was, If he left before you were two, you grew up listening to your mums side of the story.

Maybe all the pent up frustration, disappointment, and resentment you feel was just simply learnt.

Women can be unbelievably nasty when scorned.

Take him out for a beer. You'll thank me in the long run.

All I meant was, If he left before you were two, you grew up listening to your mums side of the story.

Maybe all the pent up frustration, disappointment, and resentment you feel was just simply learnt.

Not always the case, when I started dating Mrs Pred I was also lumbered with her son then 3yrs old, his biological dad had seen fit to put him in hospital when he was 6months old, he's heard the story from his gran, he turned 33 yesterday, when asked about 5years ago if he wanted to see his dad he replied; I'm his dad, I suppose if I'm honest I could not have wished for a better son, he's intelligent and caring, but don't tell Pred Jnr that as he might get big headed.. :D :D

Sponsored Links

Appreciate what you're saying.

But it's been a long time and there's been many missed opportunities, you know?

Why keep trying when it's quite plain he doesn't want to know?

There's always 2 sides to every story but I'm with secure on this one.
Any man who walks out and leaves the mother with 3 little ones to bring up and doesn't help at all isn't worth spit.

There's always 2 sides to every story but I'm with secure on this one.
Any man who walks out and leaves the mother with 3 little ones to bring up and doesn't help at all isn't worth spit.

But the child/children don't get to hear about the efforts the father makes in some cases. That's my point.

It's bloody shameful how some women lie to the kids to poison their minds, when in reality the dads are literally on their knees in tears having tried everything to be civil and have any form of access.

They don't get to know about that though do they.

A cousin of mine separated from his wife, leaving two young bairns with her. The reason? He was working night shifts and some other chap was keeping his side of the bed warm. His own bairns now have very little to do with him, simply because the only thing they've heard for years was their mother's side
of the story. He tried his damnedest to have access to his kids when they were young, but at every stage she'd refuse, using every excuse under the bloody sun. He's now married again and now has a wife that loves him. His own bairns from his first marriage are the ones who have lost out. Their minds poisoned by their own vindictive cow of a mother.

But the child/children don't get to hear about the efforts the father makes in some cases. That's my point

And a bl**dy fair point it is too. Though it doesn't seem the case here from what secure is saying.

A cousin of mine separated from his wife, leaving two young bairns with her. The reason? He was working night shifts and some other chap was keeping his side of the bed warm. His own bairns now have very little to do with him, simply because the only thing they've heard for years was their mother's side
of the story. He tried his damnedest to have access to his kids when they were young, but at every stage she'd refuse, using every excuse under the bloody sun. He's now married again and now has a wife that loves him. His own bairns from his first marriage are the ones who have lost out. Their minds poisoned by their own vindictive cow of a mother.

"Grudge Babies" Someone had it in for him while he was away!

Sponsored Links
Back