Abuse allegations..

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
so Max Clifford, and now Stuart Hall....is it going to be quicker to just tell us who hasnt been accused of fiddling about????

Sponsored Links
so Max Clifford, and now Stuart Hall....is it going to be quicker to just tell us who hasnt been accused of fiddling about????

I know they have not been to court yet but there are suppose to be more household names on the way , a mate of mine was saying there is another very,very well known BBC icon who,s name is doing the rounds on tinternet..I dont want to repeat his name as I like this guy and the rumours will affect his family

It's good to know even though Jimmy Saville is dead has opened a can of worms

Sponsored Links
They are all of unproven guilt. The fact that the guy with a beard has been interviewed under caution is in all the newspapers.

Were these alleged acts of abuse mostly heterosexual? In which case they must be "natural" :rolleyes:

The fact that the guy with a beard has been interviewed under caution is in all the newspapers.

Santa? No more kids on his lap then I suppose

was exactly my thoughts ;)

Can i challenge this comment.. probably one of the worst intimations possible...

Bouncing a child on your knee? making that sexual is obscene.. but the notion of a child sat on Santas knee is quite important to a childs upbringing.. for those with an issue, keep your perverseness to yourself..

There are evil people out there, but don't let that change kids' lives.

Can i challenge this comment.. probably one of the worst intimations possible...

Bouncing a child on your knee? making that sexual is obscene.. but the notion of a child sat on Santas knee is quite important to a childs upbringing.. for those with an issue, keep your perverseness to yourself..

So we can't mention santa emptying his sack then? :mrgreen:

you dont need to ask... a humerous context should always be there...

not sure Woody meant that?

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back