Accenta mini gen 4 wiring help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi folks
Am doing a self install on a new build house and need some help on a few things if you don't mind.
I have the following:
Accenta mini gen 4
AD-01 Auto dialler
AG6 External sounder & strobe.

1) How do I wire the Auto dialler into the gen 4? Terminals on Auto dialler are: Tamp (x2), TR2, TR1, 0v & 12v+.

Think these wires should go to Panel J3 on the gen 4 and the terminals are +13v, 0v, Fire, PA,INT, SET & ABORT?

2) How do I wire the External strobe into the gen 4? Terminals on strobe are: ST- (strobe trigger), R- (Tamper return), SW- (Sounder trigger), V+ (positive supply) & V (negative supply.

Think these wires should go to Panel J6 on the gen 4 and the terminals are : + strobe, - strobe, T (scb), A (scb), D (bell), B (bell) & set.

Thanks in advance

Peter

Sponsored Links
1) tamper is the diallers tamper and can be wired to a zone or the global tamper.
12V and 0V are self explanarty and trigger 1 and trigger 2 are wired to the panel outputs for what ever you want the dialler to ring out on, if its just when the bell rings you can wire a trigger to the bell output.

2) the strobe needs power so depends on the strobe, but permanent 12V and the strobe trigger/ strobe -Ve.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back