AEG 54750Vi Dishwasher not filling

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dear all,

The AEG OKO Favorit 54750VI Dishwasher, model ref: 911796023 is displaying the following:

Start of any cycle it pumps out any stale water (this is normal) then goes to the call for water cycle, at this stage it is not getting any water and so cuts out with an error code that gives 5 double beeps accompanied with a continuously flashing pair of indicator lights ("rinse & hold" and "normal 65"). according to the manual this is a user fixable problem that can be either;
1)The water tap is closed
2)The main supply has been cut off
3) the inlet hose may be squashed or bent
4) The inlet hose may be blocked.

I have none of the above, I went to the expense (£58) of buying a new inlet hose as I suspected that one of the two inlet hose valves had broken, but this has not remedied the situation.
Additional info:
If i chuck a bucket of water into the machine at the beginning, it functions just dandy until it drainss and calls for water (rinse) again, then error codes again.

Your help is appreciated. Machine 20 months old
Regards
Simon[/list]

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back