AEG Favorit 60870 Dishwasher

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have an error code -30 displayed on the dishwasher panel. I believe it is to do with the leak prevention system, how can I clear the code.

Thanks

Joffa

Sponsored Links
I tried the link, it showed the user manual which I already have. It said turn of the water and contact customer Service, I was hoping that there would be an easy solution.

Thanks

joffa

code will remain there till you solve your leak problem.there is a float on the base of machine nearest the floor that lifts switch when water leaks on to it.the base can be removed by turning machine on side NOT upsidedown. place large towle on floor. pin pointing leak can be the hardest bit. remember water can traville from the top of machine down . dont forget to UNPLUG machine. best of luck frank

Sponsored Links
Hi

Its been a long time since the last post!

Problems come back. I have found where the water is coming from, there is a plastic pipe coming from the large plastic flat container on the left of the machine tha is not conected toi anything at the other end. On startup water comes out of the end and into the tray, any idea what is causing this.

thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back