alliance and leicester

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a business savings ac with A & L from about 6 months ago. At the time of opening the account I ticked the boxes for no promotional literature, as you do. Today I received a letter from them asking me to write to them to confirm that I still wished to be on their excluded list. There was no phone no or email address on the letter.
This really annoys me as they are obviously hoping that I won't reply, in which case they will start to send me a load of junk mail.
I wonder how much it has cost in time and resources for them to send out this letter and for people like me to reply, just so that they can't send out more unwanted letters?

Sponsored Links
werealldoomed said:
I wonder how much it has cost in time and resources for them to send out this letter and for people like me to reply, just so that they can't send out more unwanted letters?
My postman told me they delivered billion junk mails per week and just 2% reply to it :!:

masona said:
My postman told me they delivered billion junk mails per week and just 2% reply to it :!:

And that amounts to ....... millions replying ;) :!:

Don't take me wrong, I hate it as much as anybody else, but it does seem to work, otherwise it would have stopped already, not?

I don't dispute that it works, but I am objecting to having to write to them to tell them I don't want any.

Sponsored Links
save it up in dustbin sacks and when you have enough dump it on the mat in one of their branches with a note asking how do they like it. :) Alternatively they make great firebricks.

Back