Angela Rayner

Sponsored Links
The fact remains - married couples can only claim one residence as home, irrelevant of where they claim they lived.

That's interesting.

Does that apply to married Conservative politicians?

It's great to see motorbiking raising public interest in sleaze stories.

"Tory MP Suella Braverman claims £25,000 to pay household bills after 'milking loophole'
The Home Secretary claimed almost £25,000 in expenses , while living rent-free at her parent's house during visits to her constituency."

Sponsored Links
I guess its Squirrel time.

Yes, with the Tory government plummeting to its doom, MPs and ministers announcing their resignations, public services in collapse, and Rishi under attack from his own side, motorbiking seeks a distraction.

What a surprise, he's found a woman, who is not a Tory.

FAIK a married couple can only have one primary home. She was on the electoral role at his address. Simples surely?
This seems to be what you missed or omitted.
As s. 222(6) indicates that a married couple or civil partners can have only one residence or main residence 'so long as living together', it follows that this ceases to apply when they no longer live together.

What are the police actually investigating? Is it just where she was registered to vote?
There is no obligation to register at your home address if you live in more than one address.
Students, second home owners etc, can choose where to register.

Last edited:
Classic!
Like me, I assume he is a UK tax payer unlike you so it is our business to ponder such questions.
It is no business of yours, nor motorbiking's, nor anyone else what kind of marriage she has.
What kind of marriage was this?
What business is it of yours?

What business is it of yours asking such questions of another forum member?
You can consider my question as a rhetoric comment.
I neither expected an answer, nor particularly wanted one.

But if motorbiking has the right to ask questions of AR's marriage (and you appear to think he does have that right), you're being hypocritical to deny me the same right to ask such questions as: "What business is it of yours?"

This wont go anywhere..

It's not a crime to be a hypocrite.
Neither is it a crime to be registered at another place where you reside from time to time, however temporarily.
So there's not the slightest misdemeanour committed, so it won't go anywhere.

But I enjoyed seeing the mounting rage in her face when Susanna Reid gave her a very light grilling.
You enjoyed the distress caused to a female MP?
Weird!
No doubt the forum f*tards will claim its because I hate women.
Your earlier statement appears to confirm any suspicions about that.
You appear to enjoy watching a female MP in distress with lurid attempts to make her marriage arrangements, and those of her family, public.

Why don't politicians who are accused of this kind of thing make a public statement they will talk to "whoever there is a debt with" and pledge to settle it?

If there isn't a debt, then there's no problem, if there is, it is settled.

Sorted.

Sponsored Links
Back