Angela Rayner

Sponsored Links
Torries 3 female PMs. Labour 0.

In fact I don’t recall Labour having a female leader that wasn’t an interim role.

Looks like the party that likes to keep women in their place.

Can’t deny that boyo, lad… where’s my pint of p** and bile woman.

Sponsored Links
There's umpteen things about the issue that we don't know.
There has been a statement that she took advice. Also it seems police investigating.

It's yet another political fart in a colander really.

There has been a statement that she took advice. Also it seems police investigating.

It's yet another political fart in a colander really.
Police have no role in her tax avoidance. The police investigation was due to her discrepancies on the electoral role.

In fact I don’t recall Labour having a female leader that wasn’t an interim role.

I've a lot to do today, and partly can't be arsed to check but I have a feeling Torys come out on top for number of female MP's, maybe even diversity in general.

Remind me how many female Labour Party Prime Ministers there have been.

edited to include female.

Do you mean 'Female' Labour prime ministers?

That's weird.
Whenever discrimination is discussed in the promotion and appointment of staff, the usual right -wingers argue for meritocracy.
But when an opportunity arises to accuse Labour of not applying meritocracy, and instead applying misogyny, they grasp the opportunity with glee, and disingenuity.

They don’t normally drop their deputy though. Odds in she will be - If they get in.
You're guessing. You would have to research the last multiple elections and new incoming PM's and their cabinet re-shuffles in detail to be sure of your assertion.

And a woman.

Some Toryboys don't get on with women.

They prefer to see their 'birthing vessels in their place'. The RWR, women haters of this world, despise women in power.

That's weird.
Whenever discrimination is discussed in the promotion and appointment of staff, the usual right -wingers argue for meritocracy.
But when an opportunity arises to accuse Labour of not applying meritocracy, and instead applying misogyny, they grasp the opportunity with glee, and disingenuity.

Be rude not to.

You're guessing. You would have to research the last multiple elections and new incoming PM's and their cabinet re-shuffles in detail to be sure of your assertion.
Nah. No research needed. I’ve lived in this country long enough and I have a working memory. You on the other hand…..

I've a lot to do today, and partly can't be arsed to check but I have a feeling Torys come out on top for number of female MP's, maybe even diversity in general.
You've forgotten Blair's babes already, although even the media adopted a misogynistic approach to that.

It's not surprising that many women are dissuaded from entering politics:
When Labour swept into power in 1997, nearly one in four of its new MPs was a woman. And when all 101 of them were photographed with the Prime Minister, they became known as 'Blair's Babes'. Now, as he prepares to depart, 10 of those women talk frankly about life in the Commons - about the sexism, the late nights, the booze, the bullying and their successes and disappointments

Sponsored Links
Back