Angela Rayner

More enlightened folk believe people can be both talented and female. It’s only the forum halfwits who want to promote diversity above ability.

Sponsored Links
More enlightened folk believe people can be both talented and female. It’s only the forum halfwits who want to promote diversity above ability.
Diversity is important in public office, for multiple reasons. It's only those who with a superiority complex that can't realise the benefits of diversity.

Nah. No research needed. I’ve lived in this country long enough and I have a working memory. You on the other hand…..
They don’t normally drop their deputy though. Odds in she will be - If they get in.
Another relevant question about re-shuffling Dep PM: "How long was Therese Coffey deputy PM?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
New Zealand had one of the worlds' best and much admired. I'm pretty sure the women haters on here had a pop at her too.
We had an old witch.

gosh facts helping to inform the debate on general discussion...........has there been a terrible outbreak of common sense

@Notch7 wrote this in response to post # 117

But he conveniently ignored what I wrote in post #44

I have absolutely no opinion on this persons position regarding this "claim" as there is not enough information in the public domain to make a decision on.

Seems there is selective responses being given here ........ maybe Notch7 is a Labour prospective MoP learning how not to respond constructively

New Zealand had one of the worlds' best and much admired. I'm pretty sure the women haters on here had a pop at her too.
We had an old witch.
couldnt hack though could she and resigned

So Garrick club are halfwits now?

@Notch7 wrote this in response to post # 117
it was a joke, nothing to do with any other post

Time after time you make claims and then deflect responses, never actually answering points put to you.
No I dont, stop lying

if you bothered to check Ive said, once on this thread and on a previous thread (not using these specific words) "If AR has done wrong then it needs investigating and fine imposed"

The hypocrisy is being critical of right to buy and then benefitting.

Anyway she has gone on record that she was not living with her husband while she owned her other house and therefore didn’t declare CGT on that basis. So we assume CGT will be declared on her husband’s house and since they are now divorced we assume she declared the liability when her financial order was sealed.

I suspect she has just dug herself a bigger hole.
no the hypocrisy is people like you who have never uttered a single criticism of the billion the Conservatives have spaffed up the wall with their massive corruption, yet here you are wetting yer knickers over a potential minor offence and small amount of money

I’m not doing your research for you.
You wouldn't (couldn't if you prefer) do the research to support your own claims either. :ROFLMAO:

My apologies for suggesting you might have caught dementia, or for suggesting you might be riddled with it.
it was an obvious joke, but obviously flew over some peoples' heads.
I didn't realise some people were so sensitive, given the typical insults thrown at me during my short time here.

Sponsored Links
Back