Another 35,000 on the way over?

And who got shut of Saddam, then pulled out leaving the totally predictable anarchy in his stead?
We all know it was the Americans and we just went along for the ride (thanks to that gutless cnt blair), but by going we are equally responsible for what is happening now.

Sponsored Links
Patronising, liberal rubbish.
You are saying that adults are not capable of independent thought, and are wedded to "destiny".
At some point, "grown ups" have to take a deep breath, and " get on with it". You're just excusing them, that.

It's fact that we invaded Iraq (tagging along with the yanks).
It's fact that the yanks dismantled the Iraqi army.
It's fact that the weapons these IS maniacs are using are mostly ex Iraqi army, as are a lot of their men.

If you want to carry the rucksack of guilt, carry on.
If Saddam had pegged it from congestive heart disease, would you have expected us to take the blame for his decadent, "western" diet?

Sponsored Links
I might have a look on googlemaps, there must be some space somewhere in the UK.

I'm sure there must be.

I don't suppose they could bring a few spare hospitals and schools with them, could they?

If you want to close your eyes to what's happening in the world, carry on.....until the day it does come to your doorstep. :rolleyes:
If Saddam had snuffed it of his own volition I would have expected one of his sadist sons to carry on where he left off.
But that's not what happened is it, we stirred up the sh*tstorm, we shouldn't now stand back and watch as thousands of innocents get brutally slaughtered. Though I expect that that's exactly what we'll do.
Unless the yanks tel lus otherwise of course.

but why send them to a small, over-crowded, island off the cost of Europe? Why not send them to a larger country with a similar language and culture, e.g., Iran, Saudi Arabia, etc.

But aren't our streets paved with gold? Surely, it's only fair that we share our enormous wealth with everyone in need?

If you want to close your eyes to what's happening in the world, carry on.....until the day it does come to your doorstep. :rolleyes:
If Saddam had snuffed it of his own volition I would have expected one of his sadist sons to carry on where he left off.
But that's not what happened is it, we stirred up the sh*tstorm, we shouldn't now stand back and watch as thousands of innocents get brutally slaughtered. Though I expect that that's exactly what we'll do.
Unless the yanks tel lus otherwise of course.

Helping those who can't defend themselves is not the same as "we're obligated, because it's our fault".

Helping those who can't defend themselves is not the same as "we're obligated, because it's our fault".
Did I say it was? :rolleyes:
But helping those who can't defend themselves is a dam good reason to get involved imo.
And obviously it isn't all our fault, but dam right we're obligated, because we interfered.
To be honest, I think every country with pretensions to civilised standards is obligated in this case, with what's going on over there.

At least they are Christians.

Let's throw out all the illegals(no matter the religion)and make some room for them.

they do throw out the illegal imigrants now if they can find them
illegals by there nature take little or nothing from the system as they are illegal so stay under the radar to stop deportation
overstayers or eu citizens are a different kettle off fish if thats what you mean :confused:

illegals by there nature take little or nothing from the system as they are illegal so stay under the radar to stop deportation

I think part of the problem is that the illegals aren't keeping their heads down but are using the system for everything they can get. At least, that's what the "Daily xxxxx" rags would have you beleive.

I'm one of those who thinks that this country is overcrowded enough as it is, but something should done when you think of the inhuman bast*rds over there, killing and raping men women and even children.
I didn't support the gulf wars, but since we went in and left this incredible mess behind, I think we should go back there and wipe these fckers off the face of the earth.

WARNING, you may not sleep tonight if you look at some of the pictures in this link.
http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...QZ3R3mbQnEN-3yg&bvm=bv.73231344,d.bGQ[/QUOTE]

"since we went in and left this mess behind"......

Did I say it was? :rolleyes:
But helping those who can't defend themselves is a dam good reason to get involved imo.
And obviously it isn't all our fault, but dam right we're obligated, because we interfered.
To be honest, I think every country with pretensions to civilised standards is obligated in this case, with what's going on over there.

"did I say it was?"

Try and understand what you write yourself........

It's you who doesn't understand. :rolleyes:
Yes, we went into a country made up of many different factions and removed the government which was brutally holding it together.
Then we pulled out and left them to fight over the pieces.
As a consequence of this hundreds of thousands of innocent people are now being ethnically cleansed.
These people need our help because they can't defend themselves, not just ours but every civilised country's.
It is morally right that we help them.

The above are two reasons why we should do something.
THEY ARE NOT THE SAME REASONS, but they are both valid in this case.
Can you understand that, or is it a bit too nuanced for you?

patronising tw*t.

Sponsored Links
Back