another question-washing machine needs moved

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi again-doing up the kitchen in a few weeks but i need to move washing machine to outside out house-the thing is its quite away from the original
gully -but we have an outside toilet near to where the washing machine is going-so would i be able to by one of the boss fittings and connect the waste into my toilet soil stack -would this be alright when washing machine waste is draining out into this soil pipe ie would it overflow the toilet and is it alright for overflow pipe to be submerged in water mes think-any other ideas if this is not the right way to go about it-any ideas would be gratefully
appreciated-thanks again

Sponsored Links
Hard to comprehend such a long sentence but here goes :rolleyes:
You can connect your washer waste to the soil stack by fitting a boss to it, coming out with 40mm waste pipe to a WM trap and placing your hose in it (the trap ).
As long as your stack is not blocked you will not get an overflow.
Unsure as to what overflow pipe you are refering to. Please clarify :rolleyes:

If it's the outlet end of the overflow pipe, these should not be submerged. Amongst the problems are they can become blocked.

sorry i think the proper name is the pan connector that connects to the toilet -mes think

Sponsored Links
Change your pan connecter for one with a boss fitting on the top.
You can connect your WM hose to this via a trap and 40mm waste pipe.
Ask at your local plumbers merchants :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back