Any experience of the Aqualisa Quartz Electric 10.5KW?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This shower they say can pump out 16 litres per minute, I have confirmed with Aqualisa this is when set to cold, but when set to hot they also say it can pump out at 10litres a minute. This is way better than a typical Mira Sport of the same power which is a dribbly 6 l/pm.

Anyone installed or used one of these, are they as good as they say? We had an Aqualisa Off the wall pumped shower and it was bloody excellent.

Sponsored Links
not fitted one yet but seen one working very powerful shower compaired to your standard electric shower.

Adam, I had one of these fitted 12 months ago after I lost my patience with a Triton T80.

As electric showers go, it's the business (and I've used a fair few electric showers). But as many people on this forum will tell you, even the best electric shower can't compare with a decent power shower.

Unfortunately, I just couldn't afford a power shower at the time so settled for the Quartz Electric.

As always, check your flow rate and pressure at the cold mains before deciding what you want.

Sponsored Links
cheers chaps, good advice from all.

This forum is ace.!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back