Anybody tell me how old this boiler is?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Can anybody please tell me roughly how old this boiler is? Also can you also confirm that it is a combi?

Many thanks

2012-11-17122140.jpg

Sponsored Links
Thanks Dan and Matt, so somewhere between 7 and 12 years.

Dan I didn't quite get the comment about leaky valves, which valves are you talking about?

Thanks again

Sponsored Links
It's just a fait accompli. You look at those valves - they leak.

You don't even have to think of using them.

they leak.

Show them an Allen key or screw driver they a drop their knickers and pish water quicker than a 2-bob over-hydrated prozzy on The Ol' Kent Road.

Other than that they weren't bad boiler really. :mrgreen:

It's not a bad boiler, worth keeping it going and spending a bit of money on it if necessary.

Show them an Allen key or screw driver they a drop their knickers and pish water quicker than a 2-bob over-hydrated prozzy on The Ol' Kent Road.
Dan, You've lead an interesting life. :p

they drop their knickers and pish water quicker than a 2-bob over-hydrated prozzy on The Ol' Kent Road.

:mrgreen:
Bleedin ` eck M8 when were you last there - I heard they was half a dollar . That`s infellation for yer . Geezer called Rodney Trembler told me :mrgreen:

It's just a fait accompli. You look at those valves - they leak.

You don't even have to think of using them.

they leak.

Other than that they weren't bad boiler really. :mrgreen:

Thanks Dan, didn't realise you were into water sports though :LOL: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back