anyone ever sat an interview for a plumbing lecturer?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
just wondering if anyone has faced an interview for a lecturer as i have one coming up and looking for some ideas on what questions im likely to face.

Sponsored Links
One would expect that they will need to make sure that you are totally useless on the tools!

I am expecting to go and repair a boiler installed by a gas lecturer which has become faulty and he cannot diagnose the fault.

Tony

One would expect that they will need to make sure that you are totally useless on the tools!

I am expecting to go and repair a boiler installed by a gas lecturer which has become faulty and he cannot diagnose the fault.

Tony
nice to see someone is in a good mood

ChrisR on here is a gas lecturer and very good 'on the tools'

Did you forget about him Tony?

Sponsored Links
From what I remember when I was at college, the colleges were struggling to get plumbing lecturers.

If this is still the case then you should get an easy ride. :D

I would think that your knowledge of the trade and your communication skills need to be excellent.

you would probably have to do a mock lecture too.

Good luck.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back