Anyone Know Of Any Good Sources Of Information To Learn DIY?

Sponsored Links
Bodgeitandleggit";p="2655309 said:
Hello everyone I am new to this forum can anyone tell me of any good sources of information for teaching yourself DIY for jobs around the home? I am useless and can not even put a shelf up was hoping there might be some info on here.

I am not a tradesman in the building/plumbing/joinery dept ao anything to do with issues in the home...but anything that can kill you or someone else ...LEAVE to the experts, mainly electrics....

;)

Bodgeitandleggit";p="2655312 said:
Oh and there is a certain person on here I call him Mr Perfect ,alot of members like him..... he is giving out advice of heating/plumbing and is very qualified.....

:) :)

Thank you.

Sponsored Links
I wouldn't trus Tommy walsh.
Anyone who has a pristine 'pouch on'- without a trace of silicone has done buggerall.

WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNKKKKKEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRR

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

"Don't contact me again" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :rolleyes:

The most important thing i can tell you is; know your limitations, to many accidents happen in building work.

And secondly "GSI"

The most important thing i can tell you is; know your limitations, to many accidents happen in building work.

And secondly "GSI"

The Readers Digest BOOK OF DIY

Yep, another good DIY taster book.

If you want to be hardcore DIY then the single book you need is the 'Building Construction Handbook' by Chudley and Greeno (ISBN-10: 1856178056). But in the building trade as in all other jobs, there's no substitute for experience.

Sponsored Links
Back