ariston combi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Got ariston combi boiler Having trouble with hot water, got the feed but no heat any ideas?

Sponsored Links
Ariston have been making boilers for over 30 years and during that time they have had many different models.

One of them called a Eurocombi has had about 11 variants and these are identified by the model types like MICCE, MFFI and MICE.

Without knowing which model is concerned, the electricians who fix boilers will have no chance of a detailed knowledge of the internal architecture of your particular appliance.

Tony

Sponsored Links
If that doesn't work get the exploded parts diagram, and throw darts at it, eventually you will get the right part.

OR get someone in who knows what he/she's doing because since you OB from your simplistic description of the problem you clearly don't posess the competence to do the work.

I might aswell go on a mechanics forum and say "my vane doesn't go foward". Someone will say try the starter motor, because I haven't even said if the engine has started, it might be the gearbox, clutch starter batery con rod valve piston etc from my open ended question.

If I said the ehngine startes but I can't get it into any forward gears, yet it goes into reverse they would have something to go on..

Why the diaphragm. Why not the demand switch?

First thing any good heating engineer would do is look, listen and even smell (of things burning). Then having locate scene of action diagnose the defect. If indeed the diaphragm is diagnosed (as the spindle is not ejected), go for it.

Had a recent spate of calls from combi households in a street all with no HW. Turned out to be reduced mains pressure as water authority were working in the street.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back