Ariston Euro Combi SX 20 Part check

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

My boiler has decided it doesn't want to turn on at all and so I got someone in to look at it. He said it wasn't getting any power.

He has said it is the control unit and is quoting £155 for a new one. Now I want to check the price of this and make sure he is not ripping me off but I can't find any control unit as such when looking at spare parts. Could someone help me out as I probably haven't looked for the right part or something.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Hi,

My boiler has decided it doesn't want to turn on at all and so I got someone in to look at it. He said it wasn't getting any power.

He has said it is the control unit and is quoting £155 for a new one. Now I want to check the price of this and make sure he is not ripping me off but I can't find any control unit as such when looking at spare parts. Could someone help me out as I probably haven't looked for the right part or something.

Thanks.

Try asda mate!

Ask the guy who looked at it for an invoice then pay it and ask him to give you the part number on the receipt, doubt if you will get the answer you are looking for on here

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back