ariston micro combi 27 'breathing'

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dear all,
I have been asked to look at an ariston micro combi 27, that 'pants', it sounds like it is breathing in and out, the flame, expands and contracts and the casing moves, all in time with 'breathing', as anyone got any ideas.

thanks

V

Sponsored Links
Flue fault in all likely-hood.....

Sounds like the inner flue might be damaged in some way causing vitiated are to enter the combustion chamber via the outer flue.... Also possibly a fan fault.....

In either situation an RGI is required to check and repair.... If you are one, I apologize for being condescending ;)

Martin

By the way, i'm new here so I apologize if that kind of question shouldn't be answered in this forum....

Martin

Sponsored Links
We are not meant to give advice on gas related matters on the open forum.

As he seems to be trying to repair boilers he should be registered and so should ask in the CC where we can give advice on gas problems.

I had other thoughts about the cause.

Tony

No worries....

I have submitted my gas safe register details and am just awaiting approval to enter the CC....

I'll hold back any other discussion on this kind of topic...

Martin

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back