Ariston Microcombi 23 mffi - intermittent cold water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I've had Ariston Microcombi 23 mffi for some time. Its been runing fine most of the time.

Recently during long hot shower boiler started to give cold water. It appears that let say after 10-15min of taking a shower/bath boiler starts to fluctate cold and hot water.
Hot water is supplied then ignition goes off, after 2 or 3 seconds boiler reignites and works for another 4-5 minutes and then ignition goes off.

I would apprecaite your help.

Cheers

Sponsored Links
Does the same thing Happen when running a hot tap ,fully open ? Hot / cold /hot / cold ?

Wot t**t has a 15 minute shower from a combi that was crap when it was new well over ten years ago?? You can't polish a turd!!

Sponsored Links
Wot t**t has a 15 minute shower from a combi that was crap when it was new well over ten years ago?? You can't polish a turd!!

combi worked faultlessly for many years, not sure were you coming from - its not the best.

Keep the ego to youself if you have nothing to add to this thread

Think your best course of action would be to contact Ariston and see if they do a fixed price repair. Your problem isn't going to be an easy diy fix unfortunately.

Think your best course of action would be to contact Ariston and see if they do a fixed price repair. Your problem isn't going to be an easy diy fix unfortunately.

ok thanks, if its something difficult to repair I will rather live with it and replace the bolier when its going to get worse

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back