Arts Hole

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Cash strapped Criydon council teamed up with Arts Council England this summer to hand out grants totalling £48,000 to a festival featuring interactive performance

Which according to the organisers " contains a series of modified butt plugs"

Each sex toy will embrace a different mood , from poignant to playful . The actions and objects are designed to enrapture rather than repel, in an effort to demystify the anus.

Another set of performance artists went on stage after some careful preparations

"After injesting a quantity of laxatives and. Diuretics the performer inserts a catheter into there bladder and a tunnel plug in there Anus . The performer loses control of there sphincter . A number of contact microphones are attached to the performer s belly detecting the sound of the guts

The out of control sphincter and butt plugs were part of something called the Biennial of international performance art and noise

Produced by an organisation called Tempting failure

Arts council England confirmred that it had paid a grant of £38,000 to the organisers

Labour Criydon council contributed 10 grand plus 9 days worth of free venue worth around 7 grand

:LOL::p:LOL:

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I'm glad they're not wasting the people's money.

No doubt JD will explain why this is a good thing - and be rude to you.

"After injesting a quantity of laxatives and. Diuretics the performer inserts a catheter into there bladder and a tunnel plug in there Anus . The performer loses control of there sphincter . A number of contact microphones are attached to the performer s belly detecting the sound of the guts

The out of control sphincter and butt plugs were part of something called the Biennial of international performance art and noise
Worth every penny :D

Blimey I wonder if Croydon council would pay for a sound recording of me taking a dump :idea:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back