Asian family home

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Bought a house back in 2009, and found these two medals at the top of the cupboard.
The previous vendors were an old couple from Pakistan, form what I could make out.

Any ideas what they were given for?

:)

Sponsored Links
the one with lion is the 2nd world war service medal/war medal, awarded for service in 2nd world war
the one with the map of India is the Indian 2nd world war service medal.
bwhomeresponse

Equaliser";p="2211261 said:
Bought a house back in 2009, and found these two medals at the top of the cupboard.
Equaliser";p="2211261 said:
Are you keeping them, or looking to return them to the family. I'm not being judgemental, just interested

Sponsored Links
expertgasman";p="2211453 said:
Are you keeping them, or looking to return them to the family. I'm not being judgemental, just interested

I can't contact the sweet couple because I only met them once when I viewed the house through the estate agents salesperson, and secondly, the Agent won't give me their new home address due to Data Protection.

They will pass a message on.

Hi Joe!...

I've asked twice since then, and no reply since. I doubt the Agents are even doing what they said they will, and pass the message on.

Good news is, a family nearby know of their relatives in Brum.

Should have a service number engraved on the edge of the medals. If they do have this then they can be traced. ;) ;) (well at least you'll get a name)

Sponsored Links
Back