Bad Loser

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
No FET (Fergusons Extra Time) to pull his prima donnas out of the sh1t so he then has to have a go at the ref.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/8605786.stm

Moaning bast@rd, probably the worse loser in the world.

Not had a very good week have they? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

He needs to realise that his team, with all the mega bucks they spend, may be good but they are not the best in the world every match. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Top post mate, they haven't had a very good week :D

I just saw Bernhard Langer is leading the US Masters - wonder what Fergie makes of that - probably typical German ...........

Frank Ribery the one who got fouled and led the protest for Rafael to be sent off is French so yep Fergies right typical Germans,not.

Sponsored Links
i was p1ssing myself when he said "did you see them surrounding the ref, typical of the germans" FFS his team are the worst in the world for it at Old Trafford they bully refs every game, i was delighted they got beat

he'll have a smile back on his face now though - his horse one at Aintree yesterday!

I agree with most of the above posts - he's a very sore loser, and has a very biased outlook on the world of football - that said though, i found his 'typical germans' comment quite amusing!

Bert Trautmann German ex City keeper in a book signing in Manchester today, wonder what Fergie thinks of a German being surrounded by mancunians

Sponsored Links
Back