Bath help needed

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

I'm a DIY disaster so i'm hoping for some help from someone :)

I have a bath which has a curved lip at one end (as you can see from the picture attached). Unfortunately, the shower is above this end of the bath and water collects in the corner. As it collects, it runs along the lip and onto the floor. To get round this problem at the moment we have to hold the shower and stand in the middle of the bath in an attempt to minimize the amount of water getting into that corner. We also have to put new sealant on it every month otherwise it goes nasty (also as you can see in the pic !).

Does ANYONE have any ideas of what i can do ? Ideally i need something which would fit in that corner and drain all the water into the bath.

Please help :(

Sponsored Links
How about a tile cut (or maybe 2 with one acting as a packer) so that it sits on top of the lip of the bath thus stopping water collecting. As yours look like pretty standard white tiles it shouldn't cost much.

Move shower holder to middle of bath and get a 360 curtain, anything you do in the corner will look cruddy.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back