bathroom basin waste

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
the waste coming through the wall is slightly higher then the new bottle trap,can i get a flexi from the bottle trap to the waste in the wall? any help will be appriciated

Sponsored Links
then it's not going to empty or do it's job properly

the waste needs to be at the right height

what was it like before, how has it altered ?

If you have by any chance an Adjustable trap, take it back. the non adjustable ones go a bit higher!

the old trap is a p trap but thenew basin is higher then the old one,whats the options,will i have to drill a new hole?

Sponsored Links
A P trap may give you a higher outlet than a bottle trap. By how much is the bottle trap outlet too low?

ive not put the bottle on yet ive got a p trap on but its leaking,the height differance is maybe 1/2 inch,but the basin is slightly higher then the old one,whilst im at it does the back nut for the waste need to be hand tight or tweeked with a spanner,i dont want to damage it

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back