Bathroom suite replacement

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
My daughter is purchasing a house. Its bathroom is in a sorry state. My intention is to replace. Budget is 400.00 pounds. I have looked at B & Q and Wickes, also the screwfix catalogue. The majority of baths appear to be made of acrylic with B & Q giving a choice of steel or acrylic at no extra cost. Any views as to which offers the best quality for price, or are there others out their of a better quality for the same or similar outlay? Many Thanks to everyone in advance.
Cheers Con

Sponsored Links
PlumbCentre.

Currently on offer a White bath suite consisting of White porcelein pedestal was basin, push button cistern and pan and steel bath for £207 I think. I was in there earlier in the week.

Hope that helps.

We've recently fitted the 'Amalfi' suite from B+Q. It's a showerbath, WC and Basin including basin taps, bath/shower mixer and shower screen for £399. not sure if they still have them, but it's excellent good for the price.

As for steel/acrylic baths, we had the same dilemma, but i dont think it makes much difference quality wise TBH

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back