Baxi 105 HE No Heat or Hot water?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My 2 year old Baxi 105 HE has been fine, today the Boiler stopped giving Hot water, also although we don't need the heating on, on checking the CH that doesn't work either, I have the green power light on, and the Tap light is flashing green, when the hot water tap is turned on it just delivers cold water, no matter where the pre heat level is set, also when the C Heating is turned on, by putting timer on constant, the radiator light doesn't come on, so generally, no pump or gas burner coming on ,,,any ideas, Thanks.

Sponsored Links
if pump not running it sounds like your heating thermistor has gone which also doubles as your flow switch

Sponsored Links
It is a diy forum but posters should refrain from giving advise unless they know what they are talking about (be competent perhaps?)

Is your pressure ok at about 1.2Bar?

Today, Friday 23 may 08, Thanks for the replies, Everything is working?, Pressure is 1 bar when off 2.5 when on, seems to be a intermittent fault, when it doesn't work all I have is power on light, and flashing tap light "preheat" like I said before, whether the timer is on or not, Having done nothing the thing is working today, as the Hot water and Central heating are more or less 2 different systems could it be the circuit board? thanks for the advice.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back