baxi 105e boiler problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a 3 year old baxi boiler that has developed a problem. When the water or heating is switched on after about 10 or so seconds the fan or flue warning light comes on.After resetting a dozen or so times i can get the heating running but if you run a hot tap then sometimes water gets hot sometimes the boiler switches to fan or flue warning and shuts off. I had the flue and fan checked and was told they were ok but still get the same problem. Just wondered if anyone else has come across this problem or if its a costly fix or is there anything i could replace to save a fortune on a plumber, thanks

Sponsored Links
The good news is its not a costly fix the bad news is its RGI territory so the site rules prohibit me from telling you what it is, sorry, get your engineer to ask the same question on the CC on here or get them to call baxi they will tell a RGI what it is

Thanks for the advice. I know a gas safe installer, perhaps i can get him to ask the question. thanks again

get him to join the CC on here its free and we can give him the advice on there he might use it a lot as its a good source of information sorry I cant be of more help but I dont make the rules

Ian

Sponsored Links
The part that is required to fix your boiler is no more than 30 quid and a simple diagnosis and is less than a 30 minute job so get someone in

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back