Baxi 105E combi (location of pressure vessel inflation valve

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can any one help,i have a baxi 105E combi that when the raidiator heat adjustment is turned past about 4/5oclock on the dial and the temprature gets up to 60degrees the pressure goes up to 3bar and over, and water loss occurs .Can anyone tell me is the valve for pumping up the pressure vessel located under the front cover and if so what pressure should i pump it up to if that is the problem,any help is greatly appreciated .
Gordon(gilb27)

Sponsored Links
Thanks for that Gordon.I did see it when it was installed but could not remember if it was on the front or back.I can go ahead now and dismantle the cupboard that i built around the boiler knowing that it is under the front cover.hopefully that will be the problem failing that it will be back to the drawing board.
Cheers
Gilb27 (gordon)

You should read the FAQ on this web site otherwise you will do it wrongly!!!

Sponsored Links
I've got the same problem with the same boiler. Would one of you guys please tell me where to find the valve for pumping up the pressure vessel. I've had a quick look and I couldn't see it behind the drop down panel. Thanks!

kevplumb said:
right at the back over the top of the boiler and be prepared to lose some skin

:eek: :eek: :eek: ;)

Thanks, I didn't think to look there. This is what I found, is it the right one:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back