Baxi 105e Combi Saga Continues

There may be something odd going on here.

If I recall correctly if you dis the flow NTC then it inhibits the boiler from working and lights one of the temperature lights ( the 80 C one? ).

Have you measured the resistance of the sensor???

You must understand that a boiler engineer starts by measuring the restance of the NTCs to eliminate them from the possibilities.

Tony

Sponsored Links
There may be something odd going on here.

If I recall correctly if you dis the flow NTC then it inhibits the boiler from working and lights one of the temperature lights ( the 80 C one? ).

Have you measured the resistance of the sensor???

You must understand that a boiler engineer starts by measuring the restance of the NTCs to eliminate them from the possibilities.

Tony

Yes, the temperature light (70 C) flashes (the water symbol underneath). How do we measure the resistance of the sensor please?
thanks

Sponsored Links
Oh, I think we are getting out of our depths now. Without sounding rude I haven't a clue what you mean to do.

MMMMMMM. I'm stuck!

Also, we now have another problem (don't scream). The flame is igniting literally every three to four minutues, making a buzzing noise, then switching off. This goes on 24/7 and it sounds like the pump is still running.
Even with the sensor back in for DHW, it is doing it.

Incidently, sometimes, when the DHW sensor is connected and we use hot water, it will revert back to CH. Nine times out of ten though it doesn't.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back