Baxi 105e - Heating but no hot water

Apologies for the mixup - its only when I looked at the photo I realised it was a Instant - I've done most of these posts at work, so had to rely on the manual I downloaded ages ago!

So if the pressure going up is another fault - what would be doing that?

Thanks for your help Ian.

Sponsored Links
With heating on it is not unusual for the pressure to rise from 1 to 2bar. As long as the PRV is not dripping and when cold, the system goes back down to 1bar, it would appear to be normal.
Don't go looking for faults that may not be there, and fit the diaphragm as you have been advised to do.

if it isnt going higher than 2 Bar then I wouldnt worry about it , just mention this to the engineer next time you have your boiler serviced, this has nothing to do with your HW problem, if anything the pressure problem just needs a bit of maintenance work done during a proper service and nothing to do with the pressure releif valve that you mentioned

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back