Baxi 105e No Hot Water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My boiler isnt giving out any hot water

I can see that the the little plunger that closes the microswitch isnt moving so i can assume that the diaphragm needs replacing?

The problem i have is if i close the microswitch myself which then turns the hot water light on the display and flames start but hot water still doesnt come out of the taps!

Is there anything else that might cause this?

Hopefully it is an easy cheap fix!!

Sponsored Links
The diaphragm also allows the internal valves in the diverter to move so as to give hot water.Just replace the diaphragm and it will work again.

Thank you!

Are there any risks to changing this myself?

I obviously will isolate to the boiler before, when i open the part to replace the diaphragm will i be greeted by water?!

Sponsored Links
Turn off the cold supply to boiler and open the hot taps to release pressure.Disc 2 small pressure pipes to diaphragm housing removed the switch assy(one screw) and remove grub screws from behind housing and away you go.Reassemble in reverse.Protect pcb enclosure from water and isolate power b4 starting work.Good luck.....20 mins work for me,take your time. :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back