Baxi 105e Question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Can anyone help me answer the following. On a Baxi 105e combi when you turn a hot tap on should both pins poke out and switch the microswitches from the divertor assy. I know the front facing ones DHW and the top face rear one is CH. I though it strange that when a hot taps on both come out.

Reason being I have hot DHW at half flow but at full flow its luke warm. Had a new divertor body fitted but not solved the problem. Any ideas.

Cheers

Sponsored Links
That is normal.

Front switch tells boiler tap is running.
Top switch tells boiler pump is running.

How fast are you running the tap?

Boilers have limitations.

Thanks scatmanjohn

If I run the taps at a slow speed the water is scalding at full speed like when having a shower or running the bath then its just warm.

the result is a warm shower whereas before you could have a red hot one.

ive had the divertor valve body changed as the rads were getting warm when the hot taps were on but this hasnt solved the DHW issue

Thanks

When you say it used to be ok, when was it ok?

Was it when the weather was warmer?

Without knowing haw fast you are running the tap its hard to say.

How many litres per min?

Sponsored Links
not sure on the l/min

heat team suggest i clean the heat exchanger out and that should sort it.

Its been cooler for a few weeks, before the freeze set it. initial concern was radiators getting warm when hot tap was on. Had a new divertor body fitted now which should have sorted it but hasnt improved the water temp on full flow.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back