Baxi 105e

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Help
My Baxi 105e stopped working Saturday morning and the led was flashing on the fan symbol. I used the fault finding guide any the was no voltage to the fan from the PC board. Tested the fan with a separte supply and it worked. Made a decsion on changing the PC board which arrived yesterday the board is modified from the old baord but all the connectios fit . When i fired it up the Flame and safety thermostat led is flashing . Where do I go next?

Sponsored Links
On fitting the new pcb it will require reseting i have known this to take upto 20 seconds or so and a couple of attemts.

In fact there is usually an instruction in the box........

sometimes turning it to the reset position and back doesnt reset it so try turning it to the off position and back!

Sponsored Links
it will be in the manual , its the switch on the far left turn it to the rad +tap symbel then turn it further against the sprig loaded pressure and hold for about 20 secs ,that should reset pcb . as said you may have to do this a few times before it sets

Superb help thank you Baxmax, Gaz Potter and Youth

Took around 25 mins and a numberrof resets followed by swith on switch off.

I got heating and hot water Brill
Thanks again. :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back