Baxi Bahama 100 Help Required

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Perhaps someone can help me with my gas fired baxi bahama 100 combi boiler. The boiler runs a total of 10 rads, thats 6 downstairs and 4 upstairs, the upstairs are 2 at the rear of the property and 2 at the front, this happened the same time last year as now. I have been running the system on 9 rads leaving of the big rad in the front bedroom off. now I want it on it works but both the rads to the rear of the house have gone off. I have checked the system pressure and this is fine, any ideas before I try to find a man who can if he's not to busy that is.

Sponsored Links
Close the lockshield valve (the one under the cover) right down and open it slowly until you hear some flow.
I would expect that the lockshield is open too much and stealing all the flow from the other rads when you "turn it on".

blueshields thanks for this information I shall give it a try. I assume you mean the lockshield valve on the big rad in the front bedroom

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back