BAXI SOLO 2PF PCB

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I have just purchased a replacement PCB for my BAXI SOLO 2PF, the 3rd in 4 years, normally it is a question of a straight swap, however, the latest one received looks nothing like the original which had lots of bright orange resistors, or whatever they are, the new one doesn't have any of those, even though the loom connectors are sited in pretty much the same place, and the mains connectors are the same (7 as a 3 & 4 bank), with L, N, E - E, N, L, SL
I have assumed that as they are the same wiring config then it must be just an upgraded board, I am now guessing that that was the wrong thing to assume as it does not work.
are there more than type PCB for a SOLO 2PF? and are they compatible?

Sponsored Links
The same board fits the Solo 2 and 3. My 8 year old Solo 3 is on its 4th board. The early versions did have large orange capacitors, like this. The later ones didn't' like this. Don't expect it to last much longer though :rolleyes:

From memory, the part number is printed on the PCB, so if the numbers are the same they will be compatible.

I can understand you not wanting to damage it, because of the extortionate price of a simple PCB with cheap components on.

Maybe it doesn't work because it's not the PCB that's at fault this time.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back