Bedroom wardrobe manufacturers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

Can anyone please advise on the manufacturer and supply only of bespoke bedroom cupboards.

I am ideally looking for a Company that supply the smaller units (such as bedside cabinets) ready assembled to my specification and then the larger units flatpacked (also to my specification).

Where I require wardrobes, these need to be 'floor to ceiling'

I am looking to fit these myself and am looking to specify items such as wardrobe width, height, colour, door design etc.

Many Thanks

Paul

Sponsored Links
you wont get custom built flat packed
you will be talking £500-£1000 per metre for a decent job

thanks All,

Have I identified a hole in the market here? Excuse me for sounding ignorant but why will I not be able to get hold of custom flat packed?

you have a production line set up producing say 50 wardrobes an hour at say £100 so to stop the production line for the week it will take to make your 6 individual units

only mass produced units can be flat packed

a carpenter would part assemble in his workshop keeping in mind a box that is an exact fit cannot be fitted you need components that will fit in then assembled but no in a flatpack fashion :D

Sponsored Links
you need components that will fit in then assembled but no in a flatpack fashion :D

Without sounding stupid, can you clarify what you mean here All, what I need is bespoke that I fit myself.

the machines that make flat packs cost millions and only make flat packs they have no use in a bespoked workshop

what you are asking will never happen well it could happen but will double the price

simply put its a completely different construction method with part assembled components needing the craft skills off the maker to complete the fit not a screwdriver allen key and spanner

Considering the guy wants bespoke custom sizes I don't see it being a problem not having them assembled. If I can make all my wardrobes that you have seen before in flat sheet and assemble on site then there is no reason someone else cant.

Paul you would be better off looking for a smaller joinery company that can make your units but as BA says expect to pay £1000 plus per meter run, thats what I would charge.

J

Considering the guy wants bespoke custom sizes I don't see it being a problem not having them assembled. If I can make all my wardrobes that you have seen before in flat sheet and assemble on site then there is no reason someone else cant.
J

scribing in having to write the instructions
we know what each component is and how it fixes i suspect the op would be overwhelmed and out his depth :D ;)
could be wrong though

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back