Beko D2731FW Wont complete the Wash cycle

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi my daughters Beko DW2731FW Dish Washer has stopped completing the wash cycle - it just stays in that part of the wash for ever. If you click the control knob on after a while, it will end but it wont have washed properly. She tried one of the Dish Washer Cleaner bottles and it didn't use all of the bottle ... maybe that is a clue? Same problem on other programmes too, she said it all started to go wrong after it spilled water on the floor one day - but no signs of any leak now. Any ideas please?

Sponsored Links
If it washes into infinity then it probably isn't heating. It could be any of the following: heater open circuit - thermostat/NTC fault - a break in wiring or bad connection in the heater circuit - or a pcb issue (heater relay). You'll have to start at one end & work your way through the list. You ought to check for possible leaks at the same time. I am not too familiar with the innards of Beko D/W's so I'm afraid I can't offer much more than generic information. Good luck :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back