Beko Dishwasher DE 2431 F

Sponsored Links
Turn it off then lean it over backwards or forwards & see if water runs out of the base plate (have something ready to soak it up). If water runs out you should be able to restart, but you'll have to track down & fix the leak.

Turn it off then lean it over backwards or forwards & see if water runs out of the base plate (have something ready to soak it up). If water runs out you should be able to restart, but you'll have to track down & fix the leak.

Thanks massively. The dishwasher is now running but as I am note the best when it comes to DIY where do I begin trying to track down where the leak comes from? Stupid question I know.

Sponsored Links
No genuine question is stupid. Unfortunately I don't have access to Beko drawings so I can only give you generic advice. I assume your dishwasher is a slimline model. Popular places for leaks are circulation motor seals & split hoses. But if you are not too comfortable in faultfinding this kind of issue then it might be advisable to call qualified assistance. Better to part with a little money rather than risk the alternative.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back