Belling countrychef 100DF range cooker

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
Just moved into a new house using LPG for heating and cooking. Ive checked the gas injectors on the duel fuel range cooker and in accordance with the handbook, the injector sizes look right for LPG. The handbook also says I can set the lowest flame to approx 5mm with adjustment screws on the gas taps accessible through holes in the gas tap knob fascia panel. I cant find the said holes- just me or the handbook incorrect?. Some of the flames could do with adjusting, but before I go taking the top of the cooker apart to get a better look (doesn't seem all that straight forward to do) at the gas taps, could somebody with experience, please tell me if the low setting bypass (tap knobs fully anticlockwise) is generally fixed or adjustable on most cookers like this?

I can now answer this myself after taking the top of the cooker off . There are adjustment screws but no holes! I shall drill some for the next poor sod who comes along!

Sponsored Links
We dont give gas advice on an open forum for obvious reasons.

Its not that difficult to do what you needed though.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back