BG HomeCare 3Star

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi.

I have been asked by the local authority to get BG 3Star Home Cover or Equivalent for a rented property,

i cant seem to find what it covers as its not on thier website anymore, its called homecare now...can anyone help and also give me names of cheaper alternatives.....

im mainly after alternatives

thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
Iam a landlord & as far as I know the local authority can only advise of this its not mandatory, as long as you have a valid gas safety certificate for the property I would tell them to do one !

thanks for the reply,

well because the property is going through a housing association, the HA are the ones who require it but we will contact them.

do you know of any alternatives any how ?

Sponsored Links
They do expect you to have provision for dealing with breakdowns.

That does not have to be with BG or their own contractors.

It can also be the name and tel of an independent.

A friend is being chased by tenants for £300 for using electric heating when the cover firm failed to fix the Vokera for four weeks. It took me an hour to get it working again.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back