Biasi M90F 32S - Buzzing from PCB?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Biasi M90F has stopped working.
Steady pulse from standby light.
When requesting CH or HW it starts buzzing - one second of buzzing, stops buzzing, then one second of buzzing. Over and over and over.
Took control panel apart and there are two pcbs. One on the right has a relay in the middle that is making the buzzing noise.
It seems clear to me that it needs replacing - but am I right?
Could there be a fault elsewhere that is causing the relay to buzz like that?
Can anyone recommend a good place to buy a replacement pcb?
Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
It might be a faulty PCB but it could also be another component causing the problem.

Thats why its best to get a competent engineer to diagnose so you dont pay for parts that are not needed.

Tony

Thanks for the reply.
In your experience have you ever come across a board that buzzes in this manner? Its really loud, I actually thought the boiler was fitted with a buzzer!
There's no spark at the electrodes and its the board that feeds them that is buzzing, so I have made the leap to the pcb that's at fault. Its simple to change and I need the heating up pronto!

I have not see your boiler and not listened to anything with a mechanical stethoscope!

Therefore I would not say that I think that it is necessarily the PCB at fault.

Tony

Sponsored Links
Got a new board from PTS - part number 1178888 - £94.00 +VAT.
Put it in and all working for now.
Anything changes I will post.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back