Biasi Riva 24S M90E

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hoping someone can help... need to get a new pcb for the above model, Biasi have said that the original replacement has 4 dip switches but the new one has 6. I can't seem to find a model number for one with 6 dip switches.

Thought it was the BI1305101 but now wondering if it's the BI1605112/BI1475114 and wondered if anyone could shed some light on it - pleeeease?

Sponsored Links
Just had a look, but they look like the 4 dip switch ones too. Maybe Biasi are making it up?

The latest manual for the M90 shows the six switch PCB and gives the part number as BI 1885101.

My box with BI 1885101 contains a FOUR switch PCB !

Its possible they kept the same part number when the design of the PCB was changed slightly. They come with the relevant instructions but they are little difficult to understand in their English unless you are conversant with helicoidal heat exchangers!

But on the M96 they gave a new part number when they brought out the newer PCB with a hole in it.

Setting the parameters on the six DIP Pcb can be a but tedious and I find its better to leave the switch in the chosen settings and to NOT return them to the front position as the instructions seem to tell you to do.

Tony

Sponsored Links
Ok by that reasoning I'm assuming that it doesn't really matter then if it's a four switch.... the rest of it went waaaay over my head.

how much of london do you cover tony?

I cover most of London but the price varies a little for more difficult to get to places.

I seem to be going to more and more places by public transport as road speeds reduce and parking becomes more and more difficult and expensive.

If you wanted to discuss the possibilty on me coming to you then you have to do that by email as shown on my profile or an internet search.

Tony Glazier

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back