Biasi Riva Boiler Info / feedback needed please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Good evening folks

Can anyone help some info regarding the Biasi Riva Advance 32HE boiler I've seen at screw fix please?

I was originally going for the glow worm Ultracom 30CXi but they have no stock or availabe delivery date for this

I am working to a budget and these are two they have listed in the complete CH pack.

Any info / feedback gratefully appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Tom

Sponsored Links
All of my expirence with the biasi brand is with there budget boilers , & IMHO they have made some pretty reliable boilers ! However ! they (Biasi)
are in my view for various reasons a lousey company to deal with !

I have had numerous run in's with them over the years & recently I un-successfully attempted to take them to court , to my knowledge there is another , unhappy custumers of biasi uk , who was instigating legal action ! Stay away from them is my opinion !!

though I am not as negative about biasi as transam. they have a poor customer/installer relations.

the Biasi Riva Advance 32HE is a very much of muchness boiler. I think there is better for the same or less money out there.

Sponsored Links
I believe the last Biasi he worked on was over 10 yrs ago, so he could not comment on the current recent models, but we read the riva now has a 2 yr warrantee and says its recommended by british gas.

hence why I posted this, if anyone has any info on reliability, common faults price of replacement parts etc I would be very grateful

Thanks again.

Tom

If you can still get an M110-32 then I think they are very reliable.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back