Biasi won't ligth up!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there

I've got a similar problem, my boiler won't ignite. I've checked the power to the pcb's and when the connections to the fan safety thermostat and air pressure switch are connected to the pcb's the voltage drops from 235 to 1.8. When disconnected the voltage goes back up, just wondering if you've any ideas, would really appreciate some help on this. It's a Biasi Grada M90F.24S.

Many Thanks

Glen

Sponsored Links
Your model is completely different to the OPs simple boiler.

I cannot give you detailed DIY advice as you already seem to have opened the combustion chamber cover. This should only be touched by a registered gas engineer.

Fault finding on your model is slightly more involved than the older model described above.

So I advise a competent boiler engineer.

Tony

PS the above thread includes incorrect advice about the resistance of the boiler fan motor coil!

I cannot give you detailed DIY advice as you already seem to have opened the combustion chamber cover. This should only be touched by a registered gas engineer.

too late and seeing as he is in there

play the white man :eek:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back