Bit fell off the boiler :-0

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Baxi Solo2 50RS

Just a plain & simple gravity fed DHW, Primatic cyl with 8mm Microbore from the rads to the thingumi doofer :D

Anyways I had it in bits giving it its anual hoover out & new Thermo couple & pilot injector

The bracket arrangement (POS) fell off that holds the firebox front on ..... I have instituted a emergency gas tight repair so I don't die of carbon monoxide poisoning ....... Looks like I'm going to have to spring for a new complete system ...... Which is a freaking shame cos it works a treat & only uses £1.35 worth of gas per day (Averaged out like)

I was thinking Viessmann Vitodens 100 system boiler & Albion cylinder..... Anyone recomend some decent radiators ? ........... Going to use John Guest Barrier pipe too that sound reasonable to you chaps ?

Sponsored Links
I presume you mean the spring clip that holds the combustion cover on?

It may be this part BAXI 230759 LATCH TOGGLE COMB BOX

No spring clips I'm afraid ..... Just six quite chunky screws holding the front on.

This is a quite old Solo ........ No fans no flame sensors ........ Just a gas valve & a couple of stats

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back