Block Paving - Discontinued and Desperately Needed!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm in the process of extending my garden patio and have just found out that a block I have used is no longer in production.

The block size is 50mm x 50mm x 60mm deep (used as a filler in a pattern with regular 200mm x 100mm blocks), is charcoal on colour and was manufactured by Marley and the pattern was known as 'Victorian Weave'.

I need approx. 150, does anybody have any idea where I can find any?

Yours desperate!

Mark

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
why not subsitute it with the top pave one? As an alternative if you are really desperate you could make them from normal size blocks with a disc cutter. Youd need to make up a jig to hold them so its accurate and safe but it could be done. Alternativley you could infill them with dyed mortar

Thermo said:
why not subsitute it with the top pave one?

Because unfortunately, Top Pave show it in their catalogue but it's not available...the picture is showing the kerbstone range. Go figure!

I will keep searching, but the easiest option to me at the moment seems to be to introduce a stone circle into my pattern and complete the edges with the 50 or so small blocks I have as spare from the original job.

If anyone knows of any though, please let me know...I won't be taking an alternative route for a week or two.

Thanks for input so far.

Mark

in that case id would do it in coloured mortar, you should be able to match it very easily with a bit of patience

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back