Boiler banging when it fires

Sponsored Links
OP its easier to check the pump first before pointing a finger at the Overrun stat.

Best thing is when its due to come on in a morning turn boiler stat off then turn on system and check pump preferably by removing centre cap. Dont take noise as a definative answer if you are using a listening stick :)

Stan

pannierstan said:
OP its easier to check the pump first before pointing a finger at the Overrun stat.

Best thing is when its due to come on in a morning turn boiler stat off then turn on system and check pump preferably by removing centre cap. Dont take noise as a definative answer if you are using a listening stick :)

Stan

Will do pannierstan, just one thing though....what the f*c*'s a boiler stat? (I did say at the start i was an idiot!!)

Just heading out clubbing it so will answer you with pannerstan in morning .
lor suggest you stay in and phone your boss and actually listen to him it may help you.

Sponsored Links
Its the control on the front of the boiler which sets temperature.

Thing is if you are that bad at it then please please get someone in!

Stan

pannierstan said:
Its the control on the front of the boiler which sets temperature.

Thing is if you are that bad at it then please please get someone in!

Stan

I should have gotten that, thermo"stat". Bugger it, i'll just get someone in. Anyone know any decent corgi guys in Nottingham?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back