boiler does not provide hot enough water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Saunier Duval SD623.

It does an adequate job of running my central heating system, but when it comes to hot water it is incapable of providing very hot water, and instead pumps out water that is hot, but not very hot. I just had a new shower mixer unit installed, and even at full temperature it is only producing warm water - not hot enough for a shower.

The water will typically come out very hot for a few seconds before remaining at a warm temperature, and if you run a hot tap, the lower the flow you let it come out at, the hotter it is.

Does this sound like something that can be remedied, and if so, will it be cheap or expensive?

It has the digital clock timer thing added to it, and apparently there could be a problem with the thermistor or something according to another website?

Any advice appreciated

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back