boiler installation leads - free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
What's your website address? I would be interested to see the prices you are quoting.

P.S

Got anything on the south coast? ;)

id just like a masterclass in advertising...

Me too......, but since I am triping this, any leads for NR and IP19-25 postcodes (thats 40km radius of Norwich) by all means send'em in my direction, thats Natural Gas, Unvented, Underfloor etc. Member of CIPHE, Gas Safe Registered, G3 etc.

DH

Sponsored Links
Whoah! Hold it for just one minute.

Now you've heard that there is no such thing as a free lunch? You're probably wondering why, when everyone else is struggling, that Mr Sandhu has 100s of nationwide enquiries that he can't handle, and is willing to give them away.

Well you need to read another topic to discover where these enquiries come from

//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=219186

These enquiries come from an Ebay ad advertising new Potterton Promax boilers 'fully installed' for £400!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Boiler-Instal...yZ152975QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

If any one of us put an ad out like this, we too could have people queueing around the block with 400 notes in their sweaty palms, expecting a shiny new boiler. If you can fit a boiler for £400, even if that's the charge just for labour, then go ahead.

You have to ask yourself some serious questions about the quality of these 'free' leads.

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
This website came to light in the C.C forum some while back , I don't understand if u have all this work to give away why u don't post in there or on the plumbing forum .

some of the imfo on the website is in my opinion (might ) misleading ???

White spirit is spot on !!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to ran on the parade, but if it looks too good to be true.......

It looks like Sandhu's company operates by employing a couple of 'tame' Gassafes, plus lots of slave 'imported' labour to bang boilers and heating systems in for people in the Black Country who want the cheapest possible job. What we call a 'landlord's special'.

Any free leads will be from customers in other parts of The UK also expecting boilers etc at ridiculously low prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back