boiler problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
SORRY THE BOILER IS ARISTON EURO COMBI A/27MFFI FITTED 2ND TEMPERATURE PROBE AS EVEN NEWONES CAN BE FAULTY BUT STILL BOILER RUNS WHEN MAINS SWITCHED ON & NO PROGROMMER CONNECTED--HOT WATER HEATS WHEN TAP TURNED ON BUT NO TEMP CONTROL [VERRY HOT] PROBE ACTIVATES MICRO ON HOT WATER WHEN CALLING--DIAPHRAM WASHER OK IN FLOW SWITCH CAN ONLY PUT FAULT DOWN TO PCB LOW VOLTAGE BOARD AS THE TEMP CONTROLS ARE ALL ON HERE--WOULD THE DEVICE TO FIRE UP WHEN BOILER FALLS BELOW 3 DEGREES [AS IN INST MAN BE AT FAULT] EXPENSIVE BUT POSSIBLY LOGICAL REPAIR ---THANKS FOR YOUR POSSIBLE REMEDIES BUT BOSS WANTS CURE ASAP

Sponsored Links
Neil, if your boss whats it fixed quickly why not call British Gas?

They advertised that they come the same day in 8 out of 10 times.

Trouble is I have only met people who are the 2 out of 10 who cannot wait three days for BG to come when I can come out the same day!

Tony

SORRY THE BOILER IS ARISTON EURO COMBI A/27MFFI FITTED 2ND TEMPERATURE PROBE AS EVEN NEWONES CAN BE FAULTY BUT STILL BOILER RUNS WHEN MAINS SWITCHED ON & NO PROGROMMER CONNECTED--HOT WATER HEATS WHEN TAP TURNED ON BUT NO TEMP CONTROL [VERRY HOT] PROBE ACTIVATES MICRO ON HOT WATER WHEN CALLING--DIAPHRAM WASHER OK IN FLOW SWITCH CAN ONLY PUT FAULT DOWN TO PCB LOW VOLTAGE BOARD AS THE TEMP CONTROLS ARE ALL ON HERE--WOULD THE DEVICE TO FIRE UP WHEN BOILER FALLS BELOW 3 DEGREES [AS IN INST MAN BE AT FAULT] EXPENSIVE BUT POSSIBLY LOGICAL REPAIR ---THANKS FOR YOUR POSSIBLE REMEDIES BUT BOSS WANTS CURE ASAP [ps her indoors is boss]

Neil, if your boss whats it fixed quickly why not call British Gas?

They advertised that they come the same day in 8 out of 10 times.

Trouble is I have only met people who are the 2 out of 10 who cannot wait three days for BG to come when I can come out the same day!

Tony

presumably because they kept their promise :confused: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
[well folks problem solved!!! new pcb boards changed out all controls working c/h & water fine --thanks for your recomended option but this has been the cure not cheep but effective :D :) :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back